BlueCielo Meridian 2016 SP1 Now Available
Lisa de Greef
BlueCielo Meridian 2016 Service Pack 1 is now available, delivering support for 2017 Autodesk CAD applications, including enhancements for Revit integration.
Hoofddorp – June 29, 2016 – BlueCielo Meridian 2016 Service Pack 1 is now available. The primary purpose of the release is to provide minor new functionality and support for the new versions of third party applications. Although Meridian 2016 provides robust functionality, upgrading to service pack 1 is recommended and easy to do for any customers using a supported previous release of Meridian.
What’s New in Meridian 2016 Service Pack 1
- Support for AutoCAD 2017 editions
- Support for Revit 2017
- Support for Inventor 2017
- Several improvements to Revit integration to enhance the support for multi-user editing of Revit files
- Integration of AutoVue 21 to support viewing for later versions of the supported viewing formats.
- Several printing issues with AutoVue client/server were addressed.
- Revit IFC files generated by Publisher are now shown correctly.
- Revit render engine now supports Export Setup as export parameter
- References paths can now be specified for Teigha render engines
- Support for AutoCAD 2017 editions using the native render engine
- Support for Revit 2017 using the native render engine
- Support for Inventor 2017 using the native render engine
Further Technical Information
All topics can be found in more detail within the release notes. This document, together with the Supported Software and other documentation, can be found in the Online Technical Library.
Remember that your access to the Technical Library also grants you access to the Meridian Enterprise knowledge base. Just click the Knowledge Base icon on the Technical Library home page. There you can find advanced technical information, how-to articles, and all the latest available software updates.
Need to Upgrade? Want to Get Started?
We now offer an upgrade service to assist you in the process, including a brief technical workshop. To book your upgrade or get started with Meridian, please contact BlueCielo or contact your BlueCielo Partner for more information.