About Howden Thomassen Compressors
Howden Thomassen Compressors, previously Thomassen Compression Systems, is part of Howden’s compressor division. Together, Howden Compressor Division companies have compressors installed in the world’s most demanding and process-critical operating environments. The compressor division is part of the Howden group of companies, world leaders in air and gas handling engineering.
Howden Thomassen Compressors had several business issues that they wished to address with the new solution. They faced decentralized document storage with no relation between documents and ERP, as well as issues surrounding securing intellectual property and improving change/revision tracking.
How Howden Thomassen Compressors uses BlueCielo solutions
To meet this need, Vector Eyes implemented BlueCielo Meridian for Howden Thomassen Compressors, including ERP integration and ‘Micro’ creation + management. This delivered benefits including:
- Reduced lead time for engineering
- Reduced search time for end-users
- High information integrity
- Supports compliance with business requirements for information management
- Efficient system management
- Essential for digitizing old archives containing 250.000 drawings
What Howden Thomassen says
“Vector Eyes has a customer focus and knows our business. The added value provided by Vector Eyes delivers a hands on approach to our needs.”
– Application Manager, Howden Thomassen Compressors