About Centre Pompidou
The Centre National d’Art et de Culture Georges Pompidou (CNAC), also called Centre Beaubourg, is a poly-cultural establishment opened in 1977. It retains the three most important modern and contemporary art collections with the Museum of Modern Art in New York and Tate Modern in London. It employs more than 1,000 people and has an annual budget of approximately € 120million.
The Centre Pompidou needed to manage documents relating to real estate (architectural plans and all trades) and to provide updated plans to all relevant services.
How Centre Pompidou uses BlueCielo solutions
CAD UC implemented the following BlueCielo solutions for Centre Pompidou:
- BlueCielo Meridian, a powerful Engineering Information Management solution, organized according to technical trades.
- BlueCielo Publisher module, for dissemination of PDF plans on a SharePoint database accessible to all.
Benefits and ROI
- Centralized tool shared by different departments including Architecture, Electrical, Fire Safety
- Automating the distribution of documents in real time
- Making documents accessible to all
What Centre Pompidou says
“Documents from the Centre Pompidou have been managed by BlueCielo products for many years, thereby ensuring they are updated and consistent. For some time, the Publisher module has completed the system by allowing all stakeholders of the center to access documents via Sharepoint. Buildings from the Centre Pompidou are managed via a Revit digital model. This model produces AutoCAD files (DWG) which are stored in BlueCielo Meridian. BlueCielo Meridian makes these files available as native and PDF formats to various stakeholders, including maintenance teams.”
– CAD / CAM Manager