Break Free from Your Desk with Meridian Mobile
WEBINAR ON DEMAND
Discover how the Meridian Mobile app enables users to work anywhere using their phone or tablet, while benefitting from increased effectiveness and efficiency.
With the rise of cloud technology has also come the rise of mobile applications. Most of these mobile applications rely on cloud-delivered APIs, which means your data is available nearly anywhere and on the device of your choosing.
Our Meridian Mobile application allows you to extend the value of Meridian – staying informed, compliant, and in control of your asset information – to those away from their desk. Users can quickly and easily view and approve asset documents from their Apple, Android, or Windows phones and tablets, improving their efficiency and expediting project delivery.
Watch this webinar on demand and discover how Meridian Mobile can help your organization:
- Ensure access to up-to-date documents and PDF renditions for those out of the office or in the field
- Maximize efficiency and avoid project delays by progressing workflow items even when away from your desk
- Find information easily on the go by searching on document properties and navigating with thumbnail images
- Improve collaboration by adding comments with actions or assigning action items to others
- Optimize and align processes with your specific requirements by configuring workflows, actions, and access restrictions
Richard Warren has been with BlueCielo for four years and is the Product Owner for Meridian Mobile. He is passionate about technology and has over 20 years of experience in the Engineering Information Management industry, providing technical governance across product design, development, and delivery. He brings this passion and experience to BlueCielo’s cloud and mobile applications.