What’s New in Meridian 2018: Cloud, Server, Mobile and More
WEBINAR ON DEMAND
Get a first look at the latest enhancements providing greater real-time accessibility to mission-critical asset information, including the world’s first complete ALIM solution in the cloud.
Meridian is Asset Lifecycle Information Management (ALIM) software that enables owner-operators to operate more efficiently, safely, and economically by staying in control, compliant, aligned, and informed throughout the entire asset lifecycle.
With the latest product release, we have added significant additional value to our users by introducing new cloud and analytics products, an enhanced mobile interface, and major updates across existing Meridian client and server applications. The improved product line will provide organizations in asset-intensive and highly regulated industries even greater real-time accessibility to their mission-critical asset information.
Watch this webinar on demand and get a first look at the powerful new capabilities, including:
- Meridian Cloud – Our new secure cloud service platform
- Meridian Analytics – Our new cloud service providing visibility into your document metadata quality
- Meridian Server – Updated with support for Civil 3D and multi-language support
- Meridian Portal – Now with user-defined project types for collaborating with external stakeholders
- Meridian Power and Meridian Explorer – With new in-app learning
- Meridian Mobile – Updated with the ability to find related information by scanning barcodes or QR codes on assets
Chris Tsangarides has over 25 years of experience in the Engineering Information Management industry, including several years working as an independent consultant. He has experience in all aspects of systems implementations – from analysis, to design, implementation, training and support. He has been with BlueCielo for over 15 years, providing technical knowledge and professional services recommendations to companies in numerous industries and locations throughout the world.
Travis Bailey is a Solution Consultant with over 10 years of experience in document management, developing a special focus on Engineering Information Management over the past 5 years. Located in Houston, Texas, he also has extensive experience working with companies in the Oil & Gas and Energy industries. At BlueCielo, Travis is a trusted advisor, helping to match software solutions to each organization’s unique requirements and ensure maximum return on investment.