Maintenance and Engineering Connected
WEBINAR ON DEMAND
Discover how to improve operational efficiency by streamlining the exchange of critical information between Maintenance and Engineering.
Avoiding accidents and operating as efficiently as possible means ensuring that Maintenance staff is always working with up-to-date, accurate, and complete technical information – but this can be difficult when equipment and assets are constantly undergoing change.
In this webinar, we discuss how to overcome these challenges and streamline the exchange of critical information between Maintenance and Engineering. By integrating Meridian with enterprise asset management (EAM) systems such as SAP EAM, IBM Maximo, Infor EAM, or Ultimo, up-to-date engineering information becomes available to Operations & Maintenance staff with the click of a button.
Watch this webinar on demand to discover how your organization can:
- Access technical documents directly within your EAM system
- Quickly and intuitively search for documents using a unique asset identifier (tag number)
- Improve collaboration among departments
- Reduce document access and communication costs
- Improve quality and reliability of technical asset information and as-built data
- Increase production through shorter unplanned process downtime
Chris Tsangarides has over 25 years of experience in the Engineering Information Management industry, including several years working as an independent consultant. He has experience in all aspects of systems implementations – from analysis, to design, implementation, training and support. He has been with BlueCielo for over 15 years, providing technical knowledge and professional services recommendations to companies in numerous industries and locations throughout the world.