A Day in the Life of an Engineering Drawing
FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Join the journey of an engineering drawing throughout the asset lifecycle.
Managing engineering information is always complex, but when that information is in change, it becomes even harder to ensure it reflects the as-built situation. Many solutions address key areas like managing master data or improving handover, but few address managing and controlling engineering information throughout the entire asset lifecycle.
In this webinar, we’ll take you through a day in the life of an engineering drawing throughout the full asset lifecycle. From sharing information between Maintenance and Engineering, to managing concurrent engineering projects and collaborating with contractors in the cloud – it all comes together to form an integrated single point of truth that results in improved compliance, efficiency, and profitability.
Register now for this live webinar as we go through:
- 1 – Maintenance feedback initiates modification projects
- Direct access to engineering information via EAM system
- Change request communicated to Engineering
- Engineering picks up and assesses change request
- 2 – Engineering drawings used for concurrent modification projects
- Drawing required in parallel projects
- Control drawing progress through workflows and reviews
- Manage internal and external handover
- 3 – Engineering collaboration with contractors in the cloud
- Global data exchange with external contractors and suppliers
- Monitor project progress and validate deliverables
- Seamless handover from contractors to Engineering
- 4 – Maintenance receives updated drawing information
- Verify data completeness and consistency before internal handover
- Information released from Engineering to Maintenance EAM system
- Maintenance utilizes updated information for next work orders
Date: February 16, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Time /
5:00 PM Central European Time
Additional time zones
Duration: 60 minutes
Can’t Attend at This Time?
Even if you cannot attend, register anyway and we will email you the recorded version after the event so you can watch at a more convenient time.
Chris Tsangarides has over 25 years of experience in the Engineering Document Management industry, including several years working as an independent consultant. He has experience in all aspects of systems implementations – from analysis, to design, implementation, training and support. He has been with BlueCielo for over 15 years, providing technical knowledge and professional services recommendations to companies in numerous industries and locations throughout the world.
Sheena Chaudhry is an Industrial and Systems Engineer with 5 years of experience in manufacturing and engineering software, including strategy, analysis, design and implementation. At BlueCielo, Sheena is a trusted advisor, helping to match Engineering Information Management (EIM) and Asset Lifecycle Information Management (ALIM) solutions to each company’s unique requirements and ensure maximum return on investment.