Concurrent Engineering Made Easy
Lisa de Greef
WEBINAR ON DEMAND
Discover how to simplify the management of parallel projects while maintaining your asset data integrity.
Today’s project-driven owner-operators are challenged with projects that have an increasing amount of complexity and stakeholders. They often must run multiple engineering and maintenance projects in parallel, and have stakeholders on each of those projects working with the same information – all while maintaining full proof of control for internal and external audits.
In this webinar, we focus on how to simplify complex, parallel plant modification projects while maintaining asset data integrity.
Watch this webinar on demand where we examine:
- The fundamentals of concurrent engineering
- Why concurrent engineering is typically so challenging for owner-operators
- How to simplify complex projects while maintaining asset data integrity
- How to manage project information used by geographically separate teams
- How proper concurrent engineering can help save time and reduce costs
Chris Tsangarides has over 25 years of experience in the Engineering Document Management industry, including several years working as an independent consultant. He has experience in all aspects of systems implementations – from analysis, to design, implementation, training and support. He has been with BlueCielo for over 15 years, providing technical knowledge and professional services recommendations to companies in numerous industries and locations throughout the world.
Watch the Webinar On Demand
To access the webinar, simply complete the form below. All fields marked * are required.