BlueCielo has announced the release of the 2015 version of BlueCielo Project Portal. This release offers enhancements and new functionalities to new and existing users.
BlueCielo announced today that the 2015 version of BlueCielo Project Portal will be released on 20 February 2015. Existing and new BlueCielo Project Portal customers can benefit immediately from newly added features and numerous improvements in the 2015 version of the software.
What’s New in BlueCielo Project Portal 2015?
- Improvements in transmittal and submittal management
- Renewed MS Office, MS Outlook and AutoCad integration
- Java file upload replaced with HTML5 file upload
- Updated browser support (IE9, IE10, IE 11 and FF 24 ESR, FF 31 ESR)
- Renewed CAD file viewer
- Renewed security audit
- Can be deployed on premise or in the Cloud
- And many more…
About BlueCielo Project Portal
BlueCielo Project Portal is a web-based document control and collaboration solution that can help you improve data quality and decrease costs. It is ideal for managing data used in complex industrial projects with very large supplier networks, from standard operational change projects to massive capital new build projects due to it’s powerful capabilities, including:
- Project Collaboration
- Regulatory Compliance
- Master Supplier Document Lists
- Transmittal Management
- Master Data Management and Handover
- High Security
- Deployment Options