Improving Engineering Information Accuracy and Availability at Araucaria Nitrogenados
WEBINAR ON DEMAND
Discover why this leading chemical manufacturer implemented BlueCielo Meridian, how it has improved the accuracy and availability of their engineering information, and how taking control of this information has saved them time and money.
For today’s process manufacturers, maximizing the efficiency of revenue-generating assets is a top priority. Key to achieving this goal is ensuring engineering information is accurate, controlled, and accessible to those who need it to efficiently do their jobs. This decreases the risk of costly rework, project delays, accidents, or unplanned downtime caused by working with incorrect or outdated information.
In this webinar, Scheyla Beller of Araucaria Nitrogenados – a chemical and fertilizer manufacturer and subsidiary of Petrobras – discusses why her company implemented BlueCielo Meridian, how it has helped improve the accuracy and availability of their engineering information, and how taking control of this information has saved them time and money.
Watch this webinar on demand where Araucaria Nitrogenados shares how they:
- Stay in control with a single source of truth for engineering documents and drawings
- Save time and money by improving the accuracy and availability of engineering information
- Improve collaboration by securely sharing up-to-date technical information with Maintenance and Operations
- Streamline and avoid costly delays during their annual turnover process
- Reduce risk by ensuring safety and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Leverage BlueCielo training to increase user acceptance and adoption
Scheyla Beller has over 25 years of experience in the chemical industry, including several years working as project manager. She has been working at Araucaria Nitrogenados for over 10 years and is currently the supervisor of the Engineering Department, which is responsible for managing technical documentation of the industrial plant.
Araucaria Nitrogenados manufactures fertilizers and chemicals, including ammonia, urea, and Automotive Liquid Reducing Agent (ARLA 32). The company is based in Araucaria, Parana, Brazil, and operates as a subsidiary of Petrobras – one of the world’s leading energy companies. Petrobras is engaged in the exploration of oil and gas, the production, refining and supply of crude and oil products, and the generation of electric power using renewable energy sources.