BC Explorer and Publisher 2012 Service Pack 3 - Available Now!
Service Pack 3 is now available for customers using the 2012 versions of BlueCielo Meridian Explorer and BlueCielo Meridian Publisher. The SP3 release offers useful new functionality including the ability to Merge PDFs and a Feedback Page in the BC Meridian Explorer to improve communication between Maintenance and Engineering.
Contact BlueCielo ECM Solutions or your Authorized Partner to get started with these new features today.
What’s New for BlueCielo Meridian Explorer Customers?
- Feedback Property Pages no longer require the Meridian Enterprise source vault to be published as a Web Access location.
- AutoVue 20.2.1 Client/Server deployment is supported.
- Viewer pane can now be disabled for specific repository views.
- Watermark can be configured when printing from AutoVue Client/Server.
What’s New for BlueCielo Publisher Customers?
- AutoCAD 2013 Support
- Batch Plot
- Republish (retry setting);
- Merge PDF (separate module)
- Publisher for Project Portal