- Asset Information Management solutions for owner/operators
- Engineering Content Management solutions for contractors
- Over 300,000 users across more than 50 countries
- Over 25 years of specialized expertise and experience
- Customers include top-ranking global companies in various industries such as oil and gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and life sciences, metals and mining, utilities and engineering, procurement and construction (EPC)
- Offices in Brazil, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands (headquarters), Russia, UK and USA
- Official partner of Autodesk, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and SolidWorks
- International network of well-established authorized vending solution partners
Who We Are
BlueCielo ECM Solutions is a world leader in sophisticated software solutions in Asset Information Management (AIM) and Engineering Content Management (ECM) for owner/operators, and engineering document control for engineering, procurement and construction projects (EPC, AEC). With over 300,000 satisfied users worldwide, BlueCielo’s independent AIM and ECM solutions integrate with virtually all mainstream document management systems, enterprise content management systems and operational business control systems, such as for maintenance, engineering and project management. One of the first to develop software to manage engineering data, documents and drawings, BlueCielo has been a software technology pioneer since 1983, with unique, unparalleled in-depth knowledge in the field of ECM.
Why Choose Us
We use our technical asset information management strengths to capture and control our customers’ critical engineering data, bringing it into the content management mainstream to harness its power for the business. We accelerate this process by integrating our own open and innovative, AIM- and ECM-centered solutions with other enterprise systems. Such systems include Microsoft SharePoint, SAP, IBM Maximo and FileNet, Documentum, Autodesk, Bentley MicroStation, SolidWorks and many more.
We use our engineering data management strengths to provide project document control. Document flows are made timely and efficient, which ensures that lead-times and errors are minimized, leading to faster delivery at lower cost. Documents drive complex projects and BlueCielo solutions control those documents.
BlueCielo is innovative and continues to serve you with forward and backward compatible enhancements to maintain and expand the value our solutions provide you.
The BlueCielo service proposition puts you in the driver’s seat. We do not simply sell products – we provide solutions. Our comprehensive service delivery includes training and education, helpdesk support, dedicated tailoring and a reliable technology roadmap.